How much do you charge?
– See my current prices here.
Do you do pre-wedding consultations?
Absolutely, it’s great to meet up in person to put yourself at ease, so that you know what to expect on the wedding day. The pre-wedding consultation is of course no-obligation and completely free. We can look at some examples of my work, discuss my style, how I work and what to expect on the day. There is no pressure to book following a consultation. I generally suggest meeting for a coffee locally (any excuse for some cake!).
How do we book you?
– Please either email me using the above contact form or directly on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you and we can discuss your wedding further.
When do we pay you?
– A £200 deposit is needed to secure your date which will be taken off the total cost. The remainder can be paid off at any point up to 4 weeks before your Wedding day.
Are you a full time photographer?
Are you insured?
– Yes, as a full-time professional photographer I have both public and professional indemnity insurance. If you need to see any documentation for your venue please ask.
What cameras do you use?
– I use 2 Canon 5D Mk3’s – professional grade cameras with 2 memory slots each providing a backup of your photos as I go with a selection of professional lenses.
Are you happy to work further afield?
– I primarily work in London, Kent and Surrey but I am more than happy to work anywhere so please get in touch with me to discuss your wedding.
How many images will we receive?
– For an average wedding you will receive around 300-500+ high resolution images. These will be in a mixture of both colour and black & white and will be supplied on a custom engraved wooden USB drive delivered to your door.
Will my images be edited?
– Yes, I individually edit every one of your photographs into my own style.
How long will it take to receive my images after my wedding?
– You will normally receive your images around 4-6 weeks after your wedding day depending on the time of year.
Can my friends and family purchase prints?
Yes of course – I provide an online password protected gallery filled with all of your wedding pictures. This is perfect as you can give the link and the password to only the people that you want to see your photos. There you can get your photos printed in a variety of different sizes and styles.